We are a small, gated community of forty single family homes, situated in the eastern edge of Fairfax City, Virginia 22031. Barrister's Keepe Circle is located off Pickett Road, midway between Arlington Boulevard (Route 50) and Main Street (Route 236). Our immediate neighbors are the Army Navy Country Club to the north and west and the future Sutton Heights community to the south.
The Van Metre Corporation began construction of Barrister's Keepe in 1995 and completed the fortieth home in 1997.
The Barrister's Keepe Homeowners Association, Inc. is governed by the following Board Members:
- Frank McGann, President - liaison to the Grounds Committee
- George Prattes, Vice President - liaison to the Facilities Committee
- Brian Knapp, Treasurer - liaison to the Budget and Finance Committee
- Judy Nolan, Secretary - liaison to the Covenants Committee
- Larry Machabee, Member At-Large - liaison to the Social Committee
The upcoming dates for the Barrister's Keepe Homeowners Association meetings are as follows:
- Tuesday September 12, 2023
- Tuesday November 21, 2023
Please mark your calendars and join us.